Monday, October 24, 2011

First Post! :)


Hello anyone and everyone who might be reading this!
I have decided to create a blog(as you can see)! No, I am not much of a writer... But right now I am taking a writing class at Pacific Bible College (www.pacificbible.com)... And not because I love writing. No, that is not it at all! It is actually because I have never been confident in my writing skills. I've always been fearful of writing and it was actually one of my least favorite subjects in High School. But I am now ready to conquer this fear of mine. And ever since starting this writing class I am not SO scared anymore, and I'm actually starting to enjoy it! :) SO... through this blog I will be sharing my thoughts, what I am learning in life, and anything else I can think of and I hope to be an encouragement to all! Hope you enjoy!

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Caitlin -- this is so cool! Very attractive, very gutsy. You've written a couple of pieces for class that you could proudly post here. This is so fun! dc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Mrs. Chadwell! I'm glad you approve :) Yes, I'm thinking of posting a couple of them on here.

    ReplyDelete